The MPH in Health Policy & Management at The City University of New York emphasizes intersectoral approaches to policy and management in urban settings and the economic dimensions of health policy. Graduates work in health and other settings as managers, policy analysts or policy advocates.
Graduates plan and manage public health programs, analyze the impact of policies on population health, and design and advocate for policies that promote the health of populations.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Public Health Knowledge
- Public Health Leadership & Management
- Health Equity, Communication, and Advocacy
- Designing and Evaluating Public Health Interventions
- Designs, Concepts, and Methods in Public Health Research
- Quantitative and Qualitative Data Analysis Methods in Public Health Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Health Public Policy View 1937 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Completed SOPHAS application
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university with GPA (overall and major) of at least 3.0 preferred.
- Personal statement/statement of purpose (recommended length is 500 words)
- Background in the field: paid or volunteer experience in public health or related field
- 2 Letters of recommendation
- TOEFL scores are required if language of instruction for prior degrees was not English
- Transcript evaluation from WES or ECE for foreign transcripts. Please reach out to us if you are having programs with your evaluation due to COVID-19.
- Preferred but not required: three undergraduate courses (9 credits) in one or more of the following disciplines: Economics, Accounting, Business Administration, Public Policy, Urban Affairs, Political Science, Management or Sociology.
International855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 855 USD per credit during 24 months.
National855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 855 USD per credit during 24 months.
- Full-time - $5,545/semester
- Part-time - $470/credit
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.