Students will explore an array of programs and procedures, along with their practical applications, in a variety of public, commercial, and residential settings.
The Master of Science in Protection Management Program at The City University of New York provides advanced professional education in theory, design, management and operation of fire and security protection, and emergency management systems. Programs and procedures, and their practical application, are explored in a variety of public, commercial and residential settings.
The program requires 39 credits of coursework. Students will specialize in fire protection, security management or emergency management.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Protection Management Systems
- Introduction to Emergency Management
- Safety and Security in the Built Environment
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Health Management View 425 other Masters in Health Management in United States
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution (or international equivalent) with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Applicants with undergraduate GPAs lower than 3.0 may be required by the Graduate Admissions Committee to submit GRE scores with their applications.
- 18 undergraduate credits in the social sciences, including undergraduate statistics
- Letters of recommendation
- Personal statement
- Official transcripts from all previously attended colleges or universities
International855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 855 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 855 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
- Local students: $5,545 / semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.