Gain a theoretical background and the technical expertise needed to succeed.
Kogod's MS Taxation program offers the versatile and practical experience you need to excel in the tax world. Our faculty are both mentors and practitioners — many of whom hold high-level positions at PwC, DeLoitte, and EY.
You'll develop and deepen your knowledge of federal and state tax codes, emerging from the program prepared to succeed in all areas of the field. Jump-start your taxation career today!
You'll develop and deepen your knowledge of federal and state tax codes, emerging from the program prepared to succeed in all areas of the field. Jump-start your taxation career today.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Legislative and Judicial Foundations of Income Tax
- Taxation of Corporations
- State and Local Taxation
- Special Tax Topics
- International Taxation
- Employee Benefit Tax Planning
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Taxation View 1553 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A current copy of your resume is required and must be uploaded in the supplemental items section of the online application.
- A statement of purpose is required for all graduate programs, including certificate programs, and can be completed on the application form.
- One letter of recommendation is required for the the MBA program and all MS programs.
- An interview is required for admission to the Full-time MBA and MS Marketing programs.
- A non-refundable fee of $100 USD is required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1812 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1812 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1812 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1812 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.