Physics, Concentration in Computational Physics from San José State University prepares students to be prepared for careers in science, industry and education.
Graduates with Physics, Concentration in Computational Physics from San José State University will:
- know basic physics principles.
- be able to effectively communicate with the physics community through scientific journals, poster presentations, and scientific talks
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Methods of research and communication in physics
- Graduate Optics Lab
- Advanced Dynamics
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Methods in Mathematical Physics
- Quantum Theory
- Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing
- Advanced Topics in Numerical Analysis
- Numerical Linear Algebra
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Computer Sciences View 398 other Masters in Physics in United States
- Classified Standing: Students admitted with classified standing will have an undergraduate degree in Physics or other STEM discipline with classes completed in upper-division Mechanics, Electricity and Magnetism and Quantum Mechanics.
- Conditional Classified Standing: Conditional acceptance means that the candidate must fulfill specific requirements in order to be eligible to apply for advancement to candidacy.
- A 2.5 institutional GPA (from the 0.0-4.0 U.S. grading scale) in the last degree completed, or a 2.5 GPA in the last two years of full time study.
- Good academic standing at the last institution attended.
- English Language Proficiency Exam
- International Coursework and Degrees
- Submit U.S./Canada Transcripts
- Submit Test Scores
- Submit Declaration of Finance Form
- Submit Bank Letter or Bank Statement
- Submit Copy of Current Passport
- Submit Copy of Current Visa
International7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7176 USD per year during 12 months.
National7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7176 USD per year during 12 months.
Non-CA Resident tuition includes an additional $396 per unit
Living costs for San Jose
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.