The Pharmacology and Toxicology program from Wright State University will prepare students for careers in industry, government, education, and research organizations or for further professional training. It is offered in close cooperation with the U.S. Air Force and Navy Toxicology Laboratories located at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base.
This program differs from other undergraduate major or master’s-level programs currently offered at Wright State University, both conceptually and with respect to employment and career options. It provides a comprehensive introduction to the broad range of theoretical concepts that comprise these disciplines, providing both historical context and state-of-the-art technical approaches to solving pharmacological and toxicological problems.
This goal of providing students with a career-oriented yet theoretically based education will be accomplished within the core curriculum through the combination of text and literature-based lectures, complemented by laboratory instruction and journal club type seminars, and culminating with a thesis research project.
- BioStats for the Health Professional
- Cellular Pharmacology and Toxicology
- Journal Club/Special Topics
- Biokinetics/ Biodynamics
- Research Techniques
- Laboratory Management
- Pharmacology Graduate Research
- Pharmacology Clinical Research
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesPharmacy Toxicology Pharmacology View 52 other Masters in Toxicology in United States
- You must apply online for all graduate school programs, including non-degree programs. Paper applications are not accepted. The application should be filled out carefully and completely. Select Not Applicable (N/A) when appropriate. If the application form is submitted with essential information missing, processing may be delayed until such information is received.
- A non-refundable $40 fee is required for each degree or licensure application. A nonrefundable $10 fee is required for each non-degree seeking application or certificate program application.
- Submit one official transcript sent from each institution attended (except Wright State). If you have transfer or College Credit Plus credit, you are required to submit an official transcript from each college where you had originally completed course work.
International24286 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12143 USD per semester during 12 months.
National24286 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12143 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State14298 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7149 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Dayton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.