Kogod students can network with major real estate groups throughout the greater Washington, DC area. MSRE students have gained experience working with National Association of Industrial and Office Professionals (NAIOP), International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), and the Urban Land Institute (ULI).
You’ll attend networking events, site visits, and listen to guest speakers on campus. Past tours include The Wharf, City Market at O, and Cathedral Commons. The program also offers an annual trip to New York City, providing an inside-look into the real estate community in the Big Apple.
Our graduates work across all areas of the field, including commercial and international development, mortgage financing, and investment banking.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Urban Planning and Sustainability
- Real Property and Asset Management
- Real Estate Development
- Real Estate Transactions and Contracts
- Real Estate Finance and Mortgage Markets
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMarketing Real Estate & Property Management View 73 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A current copy of your resume is required and must be uploaded in the supplemental items section of the online application.
- A statement of purpose is required for all graduate programs, including certificate programs, and can be completed on the application form.
- One letter of recommendation is required for the the MBA program and all MS programs.
- An interview is required for admission to the Full-time MBA and MS Marketing programs.
- A non-refundable fee of $100 USD is required.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1812 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1812 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1812 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1812 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.