This Speech-Language Pathology master of science degree program at The City University of New York prepares students for careers as speech-language pathologists in community speech, language, and hearing centers, hospitals, school settings, rehabilitative agencies, and private practice.
Academic, clinical, and research opportunities covering the range of disorders that occur throughout the lifespan are provided in state-of-the-art classrooms, clinical suites, and laboratories
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Language Acquisition
- Neural Processes of Communication
- Research in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
- Language Disorders in Pre-School Children
- Fluency Disorders
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCommunication Sciences Languages Teaching View 836 other Masters in Languages in United States
- Transcripts from all colleges and universities attended (applicants who earned a bachelor's degree outside the United States need to submit a 'Course by Course International Transcript Evaluation.
- Two letters of recommendation, preferably academic.
- Statement of Purpose addressing your interest in the program, discipline and future goals (maximum two pages).
- Resume, including employment history, professional background and skills, volunteerism, extra-curricular activities (maximum two pages).
- Applicants must have completed at least five pre-requisite courses prior to applying. Selected applicants will be invited to attend an interview. All six required pre-requisite courses AND all ASHA coursework must be completed prior to admitting Fall.
- F-1 or J-1 international students must submit English Proficiency Exam
International25222 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 855 USD per credit during 24 months.
National25222 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 855 USD per credit during 24 months.
- Local students: $5,545 / semester
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.