The Management program at Naval Postgraduate School prepares graduates to manage in complex organizations and to conduct rigorous analyses of organizational problems, policies, and operations.
- To accomplish these goals, the program places particular emphasis on developing students' quantitative and analytical skills and their ability to model complex phenomena.
There are two resident programs that lead to a MSM degree:
- Manpower Systems Analysis (MSA); and
- Defense Systems Analysis.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInnovation Management Master in Management (MIM) Retail Management View 120 other Masters in Innovation Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- After submitting an application, official transcripts must be ordered from all attended undergraduate and graduate institutions and delivered from the institution(s) directly to NPS Admissions.
- GRE Scores, dating back to a max of 5 years, are required for US Army officers and Federal Civilians applying to National Security Affairs curriculums 681–693. Use Institutional Code 4831 to have your scores automatically sent to NPS.
Living costs for Monterey
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.