Manpower Systems Analysis
The Manpower Systems Analysis 847 curriculum at Naval Postgraduate School is designed for U.S. and international officers who will fill leadership and analytical roles in military manpower personnel, training, and education Management. MSA subspecialists are responsible for developing and analyzing policies to ensure that the Navy and DoD are recruiting, training, utilizing and retaining personnel in the most efficient and effective ways possible.
Defense Systems Analysis
The Defense Systems Analysis is an interdisciplinary program that integrates mathematics, accounting, economics, behavioral science, management theory, operations/systems analysis, and a chosen subspecialty to further students' understanding of the process by which the defense mission is accomplished. This curriculum is also structured to give students the opportunity to design their own program of study.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
There are two resident programs that lead to a MSM degree:
- Manpower Systems Analysis (MSA); and
- Defense Systems Analysis.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Management (MIM) View 54 other Masters in Master in Management (MIM) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A completed online application form.
- Certified copies of all undergraduate and graduate transcripts. (Transcripts from NPS are not necessary.)
- GRE scores taken within the last 5 years for all U.S. Air Force and U.S. Army officers applying to National Security Affairs (NSA) programs.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) and the Test of Written English for international applicants whose native language is not English or whose primary language of instruction was not English.
Please print the confirmation page displayed upon submission of the completed application. It contains further instructions regarding transcripts. Failure to comply with the instructions will delay the processing of the application.
National12000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6000 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Monterey
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.