The Logistics and Supply Chain Management course offered by Wright State University will give you a graduate education that will enhance your leadership career in the field of logistics and supply chain management. If you are curious, passionate about innovation, and like solving problems, a degree in supply chain management will prepare you to excel in wide variety of career paths and industries.
The field of supply chain management is continuing to grow as demand for professionals who manage the flow and transport of goods and services increases. This master’s program prepares you for careers that require knowledge in how to manage global supply chains for major corporations and organizations.
- Foundations of Supply Chain Management
- Supply Chain Project Management & Transformation
- Total Quality Management and Lean Supply Processes
- Strategic Sourcing
- Supply Chain Operations and Control
- Global Logistics and Trade
- Info Tech & Supply Chain
- Supply Chain Design and Integration
- Performance Management and Supply Chain Transformation
- SCM Capstone Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 1660 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You must apply online for all graduate school programs, including non-degree programs. Paper applications are not accepted. The application should be filled out carefully and completely. Select Not Applicable (N/A) when appropriate. If the application form is submitted with essential information missing, processing may be delayed until such information is received.
- A non-refundable $40 fee is required for each degree or licensure application. A nonrefundable $10 fee is required for each non-degree seeking application or certificate program application.
- Submit one official transcript sent from each institution attended (except Wright State). If you have transfer or College Credit Plus credit, you are required to submit an official transcript from each college where you had originally completed course work.
International24286 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12143 USD per semester during 12 months.
National24286 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12143 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State14298 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7149 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Dayton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.