The Business course at the Institute of Technology Blanchardstown, as the name suggests, is designed to equip students with a broad range of skills to allow them secure employment across a range of functional business areas. Our graduates work in different industries performing roles mainly in Human Resource Management, Finance, Operations and Marketing.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Fundamentals of Economics : Micro Economics
- Exploring Modern Enterprises
- Skills for Success in Higher Education
- Business Mathematics & Statistics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 55 other Masters in Business Administration in Ireland
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Leaving Certificate applicants will require a grade O6/H7 in five subjects, these subjects must include Maths and English or Irish.
- Foundation level mathematics will meet the minimum entry requirement where a grade F2 or higher is achieved.
International4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Dublin
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.