This degree is available to qualified applicants who desire advanced professional roles in nursing. The graduate program requires a minimum of 36 units and is designed for either full-time or part-time study.
Graduates of the Nursing program at San Diego State University are prepared for advanced professional roles as nurse clinicians, researchers, educators, and leaders in global healthcare.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Practice Nursing of Adults and the Elderly
- Community Health Nursing: School Nursing (admissions currently suspended)
- Nursing Education (admissions currently suspended)
- Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- Women’s Health and Midwifery
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Nursing Health Sciences View 1979 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- a baccalaureate degree with a major in nursing from a program accredited by the National League for Nursing or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education. RNs with a bachelors or masters degree in another field without an upper division major in nursing or who have deficiencies will be considered on an individual basis and may be required to enroll in designated undergraduate courses and graduate courses beyond the minimum units necessary for advanced degrees
- a California license to practice registered nursing
- satisfactorily completed a course in statistics (Statistics 250 or equivalent) with a grade of C or better
International9570 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9570 USD per year during 12 months.
National9570 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9570 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for San Diego
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.