After completing the master’s in Mechatronics at KTU, you will further increase your career opportunities in global markets, equipped with the competencies of creating engineering solutions for the transport, medicine or aerospace industry. This study programme is developed to upgrade your interdisciplinary engineering skills, which are based on the systematic combination of knowledge and methods within the fields of mechanical, control and computer engineering.
After your studies, you will be able to solve complex technical problems related to the design, analysis, quality assurance, operation, monitoring and diagnostics of macro- and micro-mechatronic systems.
- Wide range of elective courses, allowing to specialise in the preferred domain of mechatronics
- The accumulated multidisciplinary background enables the graduates to opt for a research-oriented carrier by pursuing a PhD
- KTU pioneered the studies in mechatronics in Lithuania and has a long-standing experience in the field
- Open access to a wide range of state-of-the-art educational and research facilities
What will you study?
- Structures: design, numerical modelling and analysis, dynamics
- Elements: actuators, sensors, controllers, embedded systems, microsystems, MEMS
- Technologies: CAD, CAE, CAM, SCADA, nanotechnologies, monitoring, diagnostics
- Robotic systems: automation, assembly, programmable logic controllers, installation, maintenance, quality assurance
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Adaptive Mechatronic Systems
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Finite Element Method
- Methods of Research and Quality Control
- Computer-Aided Control of Technological Equipment
- Integrated CAD/CAE/CAM Systems
- Automation of Production Processes
- Industrial Maintenance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology Mechatronics View 25 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in Lithuania
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a university Bachelor’s degree(min. length – 180 ECTS) in mechanical/electronics engineering or mechatronics with a good average grade (min. CGPA>60%)
- motivation (skype interview)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4787 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4787 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4787 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4787 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Kaunas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
- Partial tuition fee waivers (up to 50%) are available for all the students, depending on their chosen study programme and their admission score.
- EU nationals and global citizens of Lithuanian origin can study in the state-funded study places. This means that all the applicants, who are falling into one of the aforementioned categories, participate in the general admission’s competition for master’s studies and get the chance to study for free depending on their admission score.
- All prospective students automatically become candidates to receive the International Student Scholarship which is assigned for the first year Bachelor or Masters students with strong academic record and motivation.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.