The Theatre - Dramaturgy Concentration at Texas State University will prepare students to teach at the secondary or community college level, to continue graduate education at the doctoral level, or to seek a career in community or professional theatre.
Enroll now in this Master of Arts (M.A.) Theatre - Dramaturgy Concentration at Texas State University!
More informationVisit official programme website
- Problems in Theatre
- Backgrounds of Modern Drama
- Contemporary World Theatre and Drama
- Classical and Renaissance Drama
- Theory and Practice of Dramaturgy
- Final Creative Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesTheatre & Dance View 278 other Masters in Theatre & Dance in United States
- completed online application
- $55 nonrefundable application fee
- $90 nonrefundable application fee for applications with international credentials
- baccalaureate degree (preferably a B.A. or B.F.A. in theatre) from a regionally accredited university
- official transcripts from each institution where course credit was granted
- minimum 2.75 GPA in the last 60 hours of undergraduate course work (plus any completed graduate courses)
- minimum 24 undergraduate hours in theatre
- official GRE (general test only) with competitive scores in the verbal reasoning and quantitative reasoning sections
- statement of purpose indicating the student’s proposed area of specialty and detailing past practical experience
- two letters of recommendation
- non-academic practical theatre experience
International15440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15440 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National15440 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15440 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State7880 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7880 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.