All hours of courses can be delivered remotely.
Your coursework of the Education - Literacy course offered by Wright State University will include literacy theories, content area literacy, literature for diverse learners, teaching writing, literacy assessments and evaluations, working with at-risk readers/writers, serving as a literacy leader within a school setting, and a literacy research project.
- Theoretical Foundations in Literacy
- Literature for Instruction of Diverse Learners
- Teaching and Writing K-12
- Content Literacies K-12
- Literacy Assessment and Evaluation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesTeaching Literacy Education View 161 other Masters in Literacy Education in United States
- Bachelor’s degree
- Current Ohio teaching license
- Completion of required Ohio pre-requisite “reading core” including at least 12 hours of reading/writing methods classes. Those 12 hours must include at least one separate three-semester-hour course in the teaching of phonics.
International24286 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12143 USD per semester during 12 months.
National24286 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12143 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State14298 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7149 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Dayton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.