The objective of the Business Administration and Latin American Studies concurrent program at San Diego State University is to offer preparation in the fields of business administration and Latin American studies for the purpose of providing the knowledge and skills necessary to promote and engage in business relationships with the Latin American community in Latin America or in the United States.
Why San Diego?
San Diego is frequently voted one of the top places to live, work and study. San Diego is filled with exciting cultural and recreational opportunities. We are also a hotbed of entrepreneurship in biotech, telecommunications, software, and several other high growth industries.
- Statistical Analysis
- Organizational Behavior and Leadership
- Financial and Management Accounting
- Business Economics
- Two core courses in Latin American Studies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Area & Cultural Studies Languages View 613 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in United States
- Complete the Cal State Apply Application
- Create an SDSU WebPortal Account
- Submit Official Transcripts and Diploma/Degree Certificate
- Submit Official Test Scores
- Submit Program Specific Documents
- Applicants who have earned a three-year baccalaureate degree from an international institution, may be considered for admission.
International14430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14430 USD per year during 24 months.
National14430 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14430 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for San Diego
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.