Key facts of the Psychology (Clinical) program at the University of Dayton
We provide extensive training in statistics and research methods, require an empirical Master’s thesis, and provide multiple opportunities for both collaborative and individual research projects.
There are ample facilities for conducting psychological research, including laboratories equipped with computers and equipment for collecting physiological and behavioral data, and specialized research facilities such as sound-isolated observation rooms with intercoms. Opportunities for publications and presentations under faculty mentorship are also readily available.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Assessment of Intelligence
- Theories and Research in Psychopathology
- Theories of Personality & Psychotherapy
- Assessment of Personality
- Individual Psychotherapy
- Couples & Family Therapy
- Developmental Psychology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Counselling Clinical Psychology View 303 other Masters in Clinical Psychology in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A minimum of 15 semester hours of undergraduate psychology course work, including introductory psychology, statistics and experimental psychology (or a two-course sequence in research methods in psychology).
- A cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 3.2 (or better) on a 4.0 scale, and an undergraduate grade point average of 3.2 (or better) in psychology course work is desirable. Successful applicants typically have a GPA higher than 3.2.
- Official academic transcripts from all previously attended colleges or universities should be submitted directly from the colleges or universities to the Office of Graduate Admission Processing. Hand-carried transcripts, official copies issued to the student and unofficial copies are not acceptable.
- Three letters of recommendation (at least two from professors familiar with applicant's academic work).
- A personal statement
- A curriculum vitae
- Official GRE test scores.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23115 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1005 USD per credit during 24 months.
National23115 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1005 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Dayton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.