Psychology is a scientific field emphasizing the understanding of behavior - how and why we think, feel and act. As a science, it focuses on research that is designed to better understand and predict future behavior. A component of psychology involves the practical application of knowledge, skills and techniques to the solution or prevention of individual and social problems.We achieve both purposes by using a scientist-practitioner model combining research with clinical experience. You will develop:
- A broad academic background and competence in the application of research methodology.
- Thorough exposure to the areas of personality, psychopathology and psychotherapy.
- Intensive training in the assessment of intelligence and personality.
- Supervised practice in interviewing and therapeutic intervention.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Experimental Design & Statistics
- Experimental Design & Statistics II
- History & Systems
- Introduction to Clinical Psychology
- Assessment of Intelligence
- Theories and Research in Psychotherapy
- Theories of Personality & Psychotherapy
- Assessment of Personality
- Individual Psychotherapy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology View 899 other Masters in Psychology in United States
Applicants to the clinical psychology program should submit the following information in addition to the online application:
International925 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 925 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National925 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 925 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Tuition per credit hour!
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.