Join the fast track to a rewarding career in financial management. The Masters in Financial Management at Vlerick Business School is your ideal launch pad to a career in the financial services sector or as a financial manager or CFO in an even broader range of companies.
Get insights from renowned industry experts who combine their academic background with ample business experience. The Investment Research Challenge will put you to the test and have you working around the clock, to come up with a well-considered investment advice.
Furthermore, this programme offers the only CFA Institute University Afflication programme in Belgium.
On top of the finance trips to London and Amsterdam, students can opt for an extended international experience by doing their in-company consultancy project abroad or going on an exchange programme to Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
Your Vlerick Masters in Financial Management is just the beginning! A whole range of specialist career events, professional career counselling, hands-on coaching and exclusive job opportunities will make your next big step seem closer than ever! And while you’re at it, why not join our Strategy Consulting Club or take part in our many competitions and challenges throughout the year? A great wat to put your skills to the test and get your career moving at Vlerick!
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Entrepreneurial Finance
- International Corporate Finance and Financial Risk Management
- Financial Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis
- Capital Budgeting and Valuation
- Corporate Sustainability & Responsibility
- Corporate Taxation
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Buyouts
- Strategic Management Accounting
- Insurance Challenge
- Advanced Asset and Portfolio Management
- Careers in Finance: The Talks
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesFinance Management Studies Financial Mathematics View 3 other Masters in Financial Mathematics in Belgium
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
For candidates studying in Belgium:
- a Masters degree from a recognized institution
For candidates studying outside of Belgium:
- a Masters degree from a recognized institutionOR
- a 3 or 4-year Bachelor* degree from a recognized institution
* For some degrees, there may be additional requirements such as work experience, other (academic) qualifications or additional tests.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International17900 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17900 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
EU/EEA17900 EUR/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17900 EUR for the full programme during 10 months.
Living costs for Brussels
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.