Students in the Master of Business Administration program from University of Dayton are immersed in problem-focused courses that help them learn to bring theory into practice, fostering leadership while instilling ethics and integrity.
Our collaborative classroom environment helps develop ethical solutions to real-world business problems. Students come from a variety of backgrounds, resulting in a mix that provides for a dynamic classroom environment.
Advance Your Career with Our Affordable MBA
We offer Wright-Patterson Air Force Base personnel special pricing, making the University of Dayton an affordable option for you. Our on-campus, flexible program is designed for working professionals. Work-life balance is important; progress through the program at your own pace while taking evening courses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Economics
- Business Analytics
- Performance Measurement and Control System's Perspective
- Operational Effectiveness
- Information Systems and Business Decisions
- Organizational Behavior
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
We will continue to process complete applications received after the deadline; however we cannot guarantee an admission decision will be reached in time to begin the desired term.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1692 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Dayton and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- An earned undergraduate degree.
- Official academic records of all previously attended colleges or universities submitted directly from the colleges or universities to the Office of Graduate Admission Processing.
- A GPA of 3.0 is preferred for all transcripts.
- A current resume is required.
- An essay response is required (see instructions below).
- A personal statement is optional (see instructions below).
- Official GMAT scores (minimum score of 500 and a 19 on the verbal) or official GRE scores (minimum verbal score of 149 and quantitative score of 146) may be requested.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International42900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1430 USD per credit during 12 months.
National42900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1430 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Dayton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.