Engineering, concentration in Engineering Management focus on productivity improvement with respect for the human aspect of work. ISE bridges the gap between management and operations by applying six sigma principles, lean manufacturing processes, principles of organizational improvement, continuous improvement, and ergonomics.
The undergraduate degree at San José State University prepares engineers for challenges in manufacturing or service systems analysis and design. Students in our master's program build on an aptitude already in evidence for advanced professional work in industrial engineering. Our alumni are employed in a variety of industries, businesses and institutions, from retail establishments to manufacturing plants to government agencies to hospitals. The BS Industrial and Systems Engineering program is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET,
More informationVisit official programme website
- Engineering Economic Systems
- Life Cycle Engineering
- Introduction to Systems Engineering and Activity Costing
- Manufacturing Processes
- Occupational Health Engineering
- Safety Engineering
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Deadline passed, International
DisciplinesGeneral Engineering & Technology View 677 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
To be considered for admission into SJSU, graduate applicants must meet the minimum CSU Eligibility requirements and SJSU program requirements set forth by our individual departments. SJSU minimum requirements for graduate school eligibility are:
- The completion of a 4-year bachelor’s degree from a recognized, accredited, and approved institution from a foreign country, or the completion of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Hold a GPA of at least 2.5 (from the 0.0-4.0 U.S. grading scale) in the last degree completed, or a GPA of 2.5 in the last two years of full time study
International7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7176 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7176 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.