Class size is limited to 20 students. All courses are taught within the Tulane University School of Medicine by full time faculty.
Upon graduation, students
- Should have developed core knowledge in Microbiology and Immunology, and the ability to apply their knowledge to problems in these and other disciplines. (Disciplinary and interdisciplinary knowledge)
- Should have developed the ability to perform basic work in a Microbiology or other research laboratory.(Professional competencies)
- Should have developed skills that transcend disciplines and are applicable in any context, such as communications, leadership, and working in teams. (Foundational and transferrable skills)
- Should have developed the ability to apply the scientific method, understand the application of statistical analysis, gain experience in conducting research and other field studies,learn about and understand the importance of research responsibility and integrity, and engage in work-based learning and research in a systematic manner. (Research)
- Graduate Microbiology
- Medical Immunology
- Microbiology Laboratory
- Seminar Microbiol,Immun
- Responsible Conduct-Biomed Rsh
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHuman Medicine Microbiology Immunology View 722 other Masters in Human Medicine in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Letters of recommendation to Tulane University School of Medicine should be submitted through the AMCAS primary application.
- Two letters must be from science professors and one can be from a professional (professor/ supervisor) of your choosing.
- Tulane School of Medicine has joined the AMCAS Letters of Evaluations/Recommendations Service. Tulane no longer accepts mailed, faxed or emailed letters of recommendation.
- There are several ways in which a letter writer may submit letters to AMCAS: VirtualEvals, Interfolio, and via U.S. Mail. In addition, letter writers may upload letters directly to AMCAS through the AMCAS Letter Writer Application.
International24900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 830 USD per credit during 12 months.
National24900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 830 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for New Orleans
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.