The Industrial/Organizational Psychology MS program at The City University of New York in industrial/organizational psychology is designed for students whose interests lie in applying psychological principles to the work context. Students receive a comprehensive background in research methodology, personnel, and organizational psychology as well as related areas of psychology.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Design of Psychological Research
- Applied Statistical Analysis
- Problems in Industrial Psychology: Personnel Psychology
- Problems in Industrial Psychology: Organizational Psychology
- Research Methodology in Design of Psychological Research
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Psychology View 249 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
- English Language Proficiency
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- Portfolios and Manuscripts
International855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 855 USD per credit during 12 months.
National855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 855 USD per credit during 12 months.
- Local students: $5,545 / semester
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.