The duration of the Master in Business Administration at University of Cyprus is twelve months with classes beginning in September. The Program is completed within five terms. The duration of each term is two months.
Our MBA program is characterized by:
- new learning methods
- provides a wide array of core and specialized courses in business administration.
We particularly place emphasis on team work, case study analysis, hands-on applications, company on-site visits, and research-driven learning. The program is highly internationalized, aiming to connect students not only with local firms, but also with the wider international business community.
Our MBA program has the EPAS accreditation offered by EFMD, which is an international body certifying the high quality of the courses offered and the procedures followed.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Accounting
- Principles of Business Communications
- Business Economics
- Marketing Management
- Leading and Managing Organisations
- Financial Accounting for Management Decisions
- Business Statistics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 25 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Cyprus
- Degree from a recognized academic institution or equivalent
- The Program accepts students according to the selection criteria that focus on work experience and prior academic performance.
- Priority will be given to applicants who have at least 3 years of full-time work experience and superior academic performance, which may also be demonstrated through GMAT or GRE exams
- Candidates that apply to the Program in English must demonstrate proficiency in English through one of the following: TOEFL or IELTS or GCE or equivalent, unless they hold a degree from an English speaking institution
- Two references from academics or people who are familiar with the work of the candidate
International10250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10250 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA10250 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10250 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.