- You'll be ready to lead and learn throughout your career. In addition, our flexible program offers evening classes to accommodate your busy schedule.We are dedicated to developing human service practitioners committed to promoting individual and community growth. Our department embraces the university's Catholic and Marianist tradition and the School of Education & Health Sciences's conceptual framework: Building Learning Communities through Critical Reflection.
- The University of Dayton Department of Counselor Education & Human Services is committed to providing equal access to its programs, facilities and employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, physical disability or mental disability (unless the disability is essential to the practice of counseling), or identification as a disabled veteran.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Perspectives in Higher Education
- Student Development's Role in Learning
- Learning in Community
- Leadership in College & University Environment
- Research & Evaluation in Human Services
- Administration & Organization in Higher Education
- Finance in Higher Education
- Law & Ethics in Higher Education
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 3530 other Masters in Education in United States
Applicants to the higher education administration program should submit the following information in addition to the online application:
- Official academic records of all previously attended colleges or universities must be submitted directly from the colleges or universities to the Office of Graduate Admission Processing. Hand-carried transcripts, official copies marked Issued to Student and unofficial copies are not acceptable.
- Three letters of recommendation from professors or employers.
- A personal statement.
- Results from the GRE or MAT are required for applicants with an undergraduate grade-point average below 2.75 on a 4.0 scale.
International645 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 645 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National645 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 645 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Tuition per credit hour!
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.