Business Management students at The City University of New York will study advanced analytical methods and theory and acquire experience with new technology. Students may choose either the Strategic Management Track or the Large-Scale Data Analysis Track.
In addition, the program serves accounting graduates who will need 150 hours for baccalaureate and post-baccalaureate education to sit for the CPA examination. DEGREE REQUIREMENTS Students in the Master's degree program in Business Management are required to take 30 credit hours to complete the degree.
Strategic Management Track The Strategic Management Track offers students an opportunity to study management with a focus on management theory and decision-making skills. Students are given a firm grounding in management, finance, marketing, ethics, human resource management, and global business strategy and have the option to take courses in various areas of business practice.
- Leadership and Organizational Effectiveness
- Business Government and Society
- Managerial Decision Making and Applications
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1503 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Applicants must request official transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended.
- If you are currently enrolled in a post-secondary institution, have one transcript sent now and another sent when you complete the courses that you are taking.
- Applicants who have been enrolled at CSI do not need to request a CSI transcript; the Office of Recruitment and Admissions will obtain a copy.
International855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 855 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National855 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 855 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
- Local students: $5,545 / semester
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.