Students of the Master of Science in Business Management - Strategic Management Track at The City University of New York will study advanced analytical methods and theory and acquire experience with new technology. Students may choose either the Strategic Management Track or the Large-Scale Data Analysis Track in order to complete the Master of Science in Business Management.
In addition, the program serves accounting graduates who will need 150 hours for baccalaureate and post-baccalaureate education to sit for the CPA examination. DEGREE REQUIREMENTS Students in the Master's degree program in Business Management are required to take 30 credit hours to complete the degree.
The Strategic Management Track offers students an opportunity to study management with a focus on management theory and decision-making skills. Students are given a firm grounding in management, finance, marketing, ethics, human resource management, and global business strategy and have the option to take courses in various areas of business practice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership and Organizational Effectiveness
- Business Government and Society
- Managerial Decision Making and Applications
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 1417 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- Baccalaureate degree with overall Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher.
- Letter of intent: A 1-2 page letter explaining your interest in pursuing a graduate program in Business Management.
- Resume: A brief 1-2 page resume which should be fully up-to-date and include all post-college work experience.
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE): We require a score report for the GMAT or the GRE (General). The CSI Institution code for GMAT is 282KN35 and for GRE is 2778.
- The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Two letters of recommendation from instructors or employers.
International25650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 855 USD per credit during 12 months.
National25650 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 855 USD per credit during 12 months.
- Local students: $5,545 / semester
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.