International Sport Management from UCFB x GIS has been developed as a transformational journey suited for graduates of all disciplines, as well as for current professionals working within various sectors of the sport industry, for example in management, marketing or operations.
The programme has been developed for those with aspirations towards senior management positions within the core functional departments of the sport management industry, spanning business development, marketing, finance, operations and media. The international elements of this degree provide students with the skills and experience to progress in a multi-billion-pound global industry.
- Financial and Human Capital Management
- Leadership and Influence in Sport
- Sustainable Stadium and Event Management
- Global Strategic Sports Marketing Management
- Corporate Strategy in a Sporting Context
- Globalisation of Sport Management
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Nutrition & Dietetics Sports Management View 137 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in United Kingdom
- You will have a Bachelor’s degree with 2:1 classification or an international equivalent. International students that require an IELTS must have an overall IELTS score of 6.0 (minimum of 5.5 in Writing, Speaking, Reading and Listening, or recognised equivalent). Relevant academic experience in business, marketing or sport is desirable.
- Completed and signed application form;
- Personal statement;
- Copy of transcripts of highest qualification achieved and English translations (if applicable);
- One academic and one professional reference and English translation (if applicable);
- Copy of proof of English language level e.g. IELTS (if applicable).
International16450 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16450 GBP per year during 12 months.
National10950 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10950 GBP per year during 12 months.
- Home students - £5,475
- International students - £8,225
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.