Our students have the desire to share ideas and experiences and want to listen and learn from others in order to become great educational leaders. The MSE in Educational Leadership program will provide you with the knowledge and skills to broaden your leadership potential in the education field.
Students may earn an MSE in Educational Leadership by successfully completing 30 semester hours of required coursework.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Educational Leadership
- Supervision & Professional Development
- Instructional Leadership
- School Law
- Community Relations for School Leaders
- Leadership in Diverse Communities
- School Finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesEducation Management Studies Educational Leadership View 1885 other Masters in Management Studies in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of Dayton and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Letters of recommendation - A recommendation form can be sent directly to the individual(s) who are writing your letters.
- A personal statement / writing sample - This is submitted on the online application.
- Transcripts from previously attended institutions - An official academic record issued directly by each attended institution must be received. The record must include dates of attendance, all subjects studied, and grades earned or marks achieved on examinations.
- Proof of English Proficiency
- F-1 and J-1 students - You must provide a letter of financial support and a bank statement showing sufficient funds to cover the first year of study.
- A graduate entrance examination - Certain programs may require a graduate entrance exam, such as the GRE or GMAT.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 715 USD per credit during 12 months.
National21450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 715 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Dayton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.