The Master of Science degree in Exercise Physiology at San Diego State University has strong theoretical and practical components that provide a basis for students who anticipate employment in the field of rehabilitative and/or preventive exercise, as well as for those who intend to pursue a doctoral degree in exercise science.
The faculty includes researchers who are professionally active in areas of study such as thermoregulation, nutrition and metabolism, exercise and aging, cardiac and metabolic pathophysiology, and environmental physiology. The school provides the students an opportunity to gain exercise-related experience under the close supervision of faculty. Graduate students learn pragmatic skills, such as physiological testing, exercise training, and participant education in the field of preventive and clinical exercise programming.
- Experimental Methods in Exercise and Nutritional Sciences
- Research Evaluation in Exercise and Nutritional Sciences
- Physiological Chemistry of Exercise
- Seminar in Advanced Physiology of Exercise
- Advanced Exercise Physiology Laboratory
- Exercise Specialist Internship
- Concepts in Physiology, Pathophysiology, and Pharmacology
- Cardiopulmonary Therapeutics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Sports Sciences Kinesiology View 156 other Masters in Physiotherapy in United States
- Complete the Cal State Apply Application
- Create an SDSU WebPortal Account
- Submit Official Transcripts and Diploma/Degree Certificate
- Submit Official Test Scores
- Submit Program Specific Documents
- Applicants who have earned a three-year baccalaureate degree from an international institution, may be considered for admission.
International9570 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9570 USD per year during 12 months.
National9570 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9570 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for San Diego
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.