We know how important experience is for future success, which is why we give you real-life opportunities. You will complete three internships at surrounding colleges and universities. Many students also hold graduate assistantships in the Office of Student Development to aid with their tuition expense and develop expertise.
We are dedicated to developing human service practitioners committed to promoting individual and community growth. Our department embraces the university's Catholic and Marianist tradition and the School of Education & Health Sciences's conceptual framework: Building Learning Communities through Critical Reflection.
The University of Dayton Department of Counselor Education & Human Services is committed to providing equal access to its programs, facilities and employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, physical disability or mental disability (unless the disability is essential to the practice of counseling), or identification as a disabled veteran.
More informationVisit official programme website
Perspectives in Higher Education
Student Development's Role in Learning
Learning in Community
Leadership in College & University Environment
Research & Evaluation in Human Services
Student Cultures & Development
Administration & Organization of College Student Personnel Programs
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1496 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Official academic records of all previously attended colleges or universities must be submitted directly from the colleges or universities to the Office of Graduate Admission Processing. Hand-carried transcripts, official copies marked Issued to Student and unofficial copies are not acceptable.
- Three letters of recommendation from professors or employers.
- A personal statement or résumé.
- Results from the GRE or MAT are required for applicants with an undergraduate grade-point average below 2.75 on a 4.0 scale (*See below).
- Submit copies of Praxis, or the Ohio Assessment for Educators, passing score(s) results of content area(s).
International645 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 645 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National645 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 645 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.