Research areas of environmental engineering, water resources engineering, structural engineering, transportation engineering, construction engineering, and geotechnical engineering comprise our graduate program.
Our faculty members are actively involved in state-of-the-art sponsored research programs and work collaboratively with graduate students on projects that are fundamental and applied in nature. You'll join a group of students and faculty who engage in sponsored research projects funded by the Ohio Department of Transportation, the U.S. Air Force, as well as water and wastewater companies and agencies.
There are two new courses related to construction management:
- Management of Construction Field Operations (CEE 516) prepares graduate students for roles as field supervisor or field engineer and has an emphasis of leadership, execution planning, quality, and safety during their efforts at the construction site.
- Management of Construction Organization (CEE 517) covers construction leadership from a home office perspective. Topics covered in the course include different types of construction companies and legal structures, finance and accounting principles for construction companies, bidding, selection and administration of construction subcontracts and purchase orders, managing construction labor productivity, and company-wide management of quality, health, safety, security and environmental considerations.
- Representative employers: HDR Inc., Woolpert, Jacobs Engineering Group, WSP, AECOM, Kimley-Horn, Ohio Department of Transportation, Ferguson Construction, Bracket Builders, Danis Construction, etc.
- Representative Ph. D. universities: University of Central Florida, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Kansas State University, University of West Virginia, Iowa State University, Case Western University, University of Akron, University of Connecticut, Michigan Western University, etc.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Biological Processes in Wastewater Engineering
- Physical & Chemical Water & Wastewater Treatment Processes
- Hazardous Waste Engineering
- Solid Waste Engineering
- Fundamentals of Air Pollution Engineering
- Environmental Engineering Separation Processes
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnvironmental Engineering Civil Engineering & Construction Environmental Sciences View 426 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Official academic records of all previously attended colleges or universities must be submitted directly from the colleges or universities to the Office of Graduate Admission Processing. Hand-carried transcripts, official copies marked: Issued to Student, and unofficial copies are not acceptable.
- Two letters of recommendation from professors or employers.
- A personal statement.
- Results from the GRE are not required. However, candidates are welcome to submit a score in support of their application.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International30900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1030 USD per credit during 12 months.
National30900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1030 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Dayton
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.