It combines a professional finance curriculum with data analytics, technology and legal studies. Applied skills are developed with cases, simulations and a capstone project. Learning is undertaken with leading professors and industry veterans. Training is completed with real-life business cases, simulations and a capstone consulting project.
Finance at the Cutting Edge Guided by Industry
The Finance program at Central European University (CEU) is a working group of senior executives from global institutions offering professional guidance.
Firms competing for international talent include BCG, BlackRock, Citi, GE, McKinsey, Morgan Stanley and MSCI.
- Program approved and registered by the New York State Education Department
- Program registered as a non-degree post-graduate specialization program by the Hungarian Educational Authority (HEA)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Partner Schools on Four Continents
- Studies may be extended free of tuition with an exchange trip, for a week or an entire semester. Partner schools include EBS in Germany, Emory in the U.S., ESSEC in France and Singapore, and Shanghai Jiao Tong in China.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
January 2: Early Bird Promotion (30% tuition discount)
Feb. 1: financial aid
March 15: self-financing candidates requiring a study visa
DisciplinesFinance Innovation Management Engineering Management View 7 other Masters in Engineering Management in Austria
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- 1. Academic Writing Submission(s)
- 2. Letters of Recommendation
- 3. Academic Records
- 4. Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- 5. Proof of English Proficiency
- 6. Standard Test Scores (GRE, GMAT, etc.)
- 7. Completed CEU Application Form
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR per year during 10 months.
EU/EEA12000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12000 EUR per year during 10 months.
Generous scholarships contributed by CEU's endowment and industry partners are available to accepted students from any country.
Living costs for Vienna
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Applying for part-time? Apply with your colleagues.
- Corporate Tuition Scheme for Part-time Students
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.