The Master in Agribusiness at Texas Tech University provides a unique blend of analytical and business capabilities from both:
- the Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics
- the Rawls College of Business.
This program is designed to be completed in four semesters of full time study. A capstone of this program is a professional internship designed to apply program concepts in a professional setting.
The Accelerated B.S./MAB program allows qualified students who are pursuing a Bachelor of Science in Agricultural and Applied Economics in our department to work concurrently on their B.S. and MAB. Students in this program are able to take up to six hours of graduate coursework (two of four eligible courses) receiving credit toward both their undergraduate and graduate degrees.
Texas Tech University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award baccalaureate, masters and doctorate degrees and certificates.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Applied Regression and Least Squares Analysis in Agricultural Sciences
- Advanced Market Analysis
- Agribusiness Analysis
- Finance and the Agribusiness Sector
- Price and Income Theory
- Managing Organizational Behavior
- Marketing Concepts and Strategies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesAgribusiness View 8 other Masters in Agribusiness in United States
- Application fee
- Unofficial transcripts of ALL post-secondary institutions attended, including a copy of official English translations for each transcript
- Unofficial copies of all post-secondary diplomas earned*
- Unofficial proof of English proficiency
- Proof of financial support
- Passport bio page
- Letter of Reference (2)
- Letter of Reference (1) (Optional)
- Written Sample
International17530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17530 USD per year during 24 months.
National17530 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17530 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State9350 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9350 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.