The Freeman School’s world-renowned faculty help students develop market-relevant skills and stand out from their peers in a competitive job market.
A hallmark of the Master of Management program offered by Tulane University is strengthening quantitative reasoning skills. Whether choosing which projects to fund or achieving sustainability for a social enterprise, an ability to evaluate and apply quantitative data is critical.
- Business Communications
- Strategic Management
- Leadership Development
- Acctg Measurement, Report & Ct
- Analysis for Financial Mgmt
- Global Business Projects (Trip to Asia)
- Business Stats and Models
- 10 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- We encourage you to submit your application as early as possible.
DisciplinesMaster in Management (MIM) View 58 other Masters in Master in Management (MIM) in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Online Application Form ($125 application fee)
- Resume (uploaded online)
- One Essay (uploaded online)
- One Letter of Recommendation (submitted online)
- Undergraduate Transcript/s from Accredited University (uploaded online)
- TOEFL/IELTS/PTE Score Report
- Affidavit of Support and financial documentation certifying funds
- A course by course transcript evaluation if educated outside of the United States.
International46620 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1295 USD per credit during 10 months.
National46620 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1295 USD per credit during 10 months.
Living costs for New Orleans
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.