On this course, you'll learn about recent developments in the TESOL field, and improve your knowledge and understanding of leadership, management, language learning and teaching.
When you graduate, you'll have the skills and knowledge to progress to management and leadership jobs in the sector, either in your own country or abroad, or the option to continue on to doctoral research in teaching, management and related fields.
When you graduate, you'll be qualified to work in TESOL management and leadership positions in both the private or public sectors.
Career opportunities include:
- Language school management
- Higher education institutions management
- Teacher education
- External assessment
- PhD research
We'll provide you with as much support as possible in finding employment, through close industrial contact, careers events, recruitment fairs and individual advice.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership and Management in TESOL
- Theory and Practice of TESOL
- Decision making in education
- Education and development
- Human resource management in education
- Professional portfolio
- Second language acquisition
- Using technology and corpora in language teaching and research
- World Englishes
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesLanguage Studies Management, Organisation & Leadership Languages View 370 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- A good honours degree or equivalent in a relevant subject, plus initial teacher training and a minimum of three months full-time, relevant, teaching experience. English language requirements
- English language proficiency at a minimum of IELTS band 6.5 with no component score below 6.0.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.