A wide range of professionals-from childcare administrators to parent educators to child/youth advocates to child and family counselors to pediatric nurses to healthcare workers-have gained the knowledge and expertise they needed to move ahead in the workplace through our bachelor's and master's degree programs.
Child and Adolescent Development curriculum at San José State University incorporates theory, research, policy and practice, providing students with a comprehensive understanding of children and adolescents. For hands-on training we offer numerous activities in community agencies and we operate a campus laboratory preschool. We graduate well-informed, responsible individuals, sensitive to the commonalities and diversities of the world and its people.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Seminar in Child and Adolescent Development: Research
- Seminar in Child and Adolescent Development
- Multicultural Issues in Child and Adolescent Development
- Social Policy Issues in American Childhood and Youth
- Seminar in Social and Emotional Development
- Seminar in Cognitive and Language Development
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesPsychology Cognitive Sciences View 899 other Masters in Psychology in United States
- U.S. bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution, or the completion of a 4-year bachelor’s degree from a recognized, accredited, and approved institution from a country outside of the U.S.
- A 2.5 GPA (from the 0.0-4.0 U.S. grading scale) in the last degree completed, or a 2.5 GPA in the last two years of full time study. Please note that individual program requirements may have a higher GPA requirement.
- Good academic standing at the last institution attended.
- English Language Proficiency Exam, if necessary (see Step 5 for requirements).
International7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7176 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7176 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.