- We believe the combination of online education and in-person residencies provides the best experience for sport business graduate education and professional development.
- The Professional Master of Sports Administration program offered by Ohio University is designed for working sport professionals to advance their education without putting your career on hold. The curriculum is delivered in a manageable, online format that provides students with a master’s level understanding of core sport business principles. But you'll also learn outside the classroom through engaging class projects, symposiums, and networking opportunities.
- More than 85 percent of our 1,700+ graduates are employed in key positions within intercollegiate athletics, professional sports, public assembly facilities, sports tours, motor sports, corporate sports organizations, sports media, and the entertainment industries. The loyalty of our alumni and the reputation of the program translate into a wide variety of networking and career development opportunities.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership in Sports Administration
- Sport Governance and Policy Development
- Management of Public Assembly Facilities
- Sport Law
- Sport Business Revenue Strategies
- Human Resource Management in Sport Organizations
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
If you would like to join the cohort that will start the program in August 2021, apply by November 30, 2020, for maximum consideration.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Sports Management Sports Sciences View 60 other Masters in Sports Management in United States
To be admitted to Ohio University's Professional MSA program, you must generally meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution
- Three or more years of professional work experience in the sport industry
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Two letters of recommendation
- Current resume
- Official/certified transcripts (sealed) from all institutions of higher education attended
- Professional statement
- No GMAT or GRE required
- TOEFL or IELTS required if English is not your first language
International17341 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30348 USD for the full programme and a duration of 21 months.
National17341 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30348 USD for the full programme and a duration of 21 months.
In-State16950 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29664 USD for the full programme and a duration of 21 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.