Why to study
- We are proud of our innovative programs, such as the Public Administration programme at the University of Regina for professional and academic careers. Combine that with our exceptional collection of student support services, and you find a great environment to pursue your graduate work. We proudly provide a diverse and open learning environment that encourages collaboration and opportunities for personal growth and professional development. Come, study with us, and discover a future filled with possibility!
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Governance and Administration
- Public Finance
- Economics for Public Policy Analysis
- Public Policy Analysis
- Statistics for Public Managers
- Ethical Leadership and Democracy in Public Service
- Public Sector Financial Management
- Advanced Governance Analysis
- Strategic Management in the Public Sector
- Essentials for Public Policy and Administration
- Professional Planning
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Public Administration Public Policy View 184 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants must satisfy the admission requirements of the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research and additionally have an overall grade point average of 75%.
- The MPA programs are open to persons with a four-year undergraduate degree in any area.
- Those students without a background in economics may be required to complete introductory courses in micro and macro economics.
International1527 CAD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1527 CAD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National337 CAD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 337 CAD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.