Why to study
- They become engineering professionals and leaders in a broad scope of projects. Software Systems Engineers work as software architects, analysts, designers, consultants, and project managers.
- The Software Systems Engineering (SSE) program at the University of Regina is designed to give students the knowledge to analyze, design, and develop software operating on many types of computers and microprocessors.
- All engineering students take a common initial core program consisting of the basic maths and sciences needed by all engineers, plus introductory design courses.
- Our SSE students apply computational theories to real-life programming techniques; analyze software requirements; design, implement, and test software systems; plan and manage software projects; solve technical problems; and practice co-design and embedded systems construction.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Computer Sciences Software Engineering View 132 other Masters in Computer Sciences in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.Sc.) in Software Systems Engineering
- Students in Co-operative Education graduate with a B.A.Sc. (Co-op) in Software Systems Engineering
- Students in the Internship Program graduate with a B.A.Sc. (Internship) in Software Systems Engineering
International9322 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4661 CAD per semester during 12 months.
National6756 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3378 CAD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Regina
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.