Bioengineering is a growth industry in Ohio. Would you like to help fill the need for bioengineers? The University of Dayton Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering presents the Master of Science in bioengineering, a collaboration between the School of Engineering and the College of Arts and Sciences.
Our program is a partnership between the School of Engineering and the College of Arts and Sciences. You will work with some of the best scholars from across disciplines as you pursue your master's degree in bioengineering at the University of Dayton.
In our 30-semester hour program, you choose from four emphasis areas:
biomaterials and biomechanics
More informationVisit official programme website
- For more information please check the programme`s website.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering View 290 other Masters in Bio & Biomedical Engineering in United States
- Official academic records of all previously attended colleges or universities must be submitted directly from the colleges or universities to the Office of Graduate Admission Processing. Hand-carried transcripts, official copies marked Issued to Student and unofficial copies are not acceptable.
- Three letters of recommendation from professors or employers.
- A personal statement or résumé.
- Results from the GRE or MAT are required for applicants with an undergraduate grade-point average below 2.75 on a 4.0 scale (*See below).
- Submit copies of Praxis, or the Ohio Assessment for Educators, passing score(s) results of content area(s).
International925 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 925 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National925 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 925 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Tuition per credit hour!
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.