- The Electronic Systems Engineering (ESE) program at the University of Regina focuses on a core program of analog and digital electronics with specialization streams in: instrumentation and control, telecommunications, micro-electronics, and power and energy.
- Software and computer-related courses are part of the electronics core program, allowing students to develop greater facility with both hardware and software.
- All engineering students take a common initial core program consisting of the basic maths and sciences needed by all engineers, plus introductory design courses.
- Our ESE students learn the performance of electronic components, develop understanding of component behaviour in complex systems, learn and practice skills for the design and management of electronic systems, and develop and complete design projects.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering Electronics & Embedded Technology General Engineering & Technology View 50 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.Sc.) in Electronic Systems Engineering
- Students in Co-operative Education graduate with a B.A.Sc. (Co-op) in Electronic Systems Engineering
- Students in the Internship Program graduate with a B.A.Sc. (Internship) in Electronic Systems Engineering
International9322 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4661 CAD per semester during 12 months.
National6756 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3378 CAD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Regina
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.