Why to study
The Faculty of Business Administration at the University of Regina also offers Master’s Certificates in Human Resource Management, Business, Organizational Leadership and Project Management. A Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Foundations is also being offered.
Courses are offered in the late afternoons, evenings, weekends, in one-week blocks, and online. The transfer credit policy of the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research enables transfer credit from other institutions where an academic credential has not been awarded, with up to three courses (9 credit hours) to be transferred into the MBA, MHRM, and MAdmin (Leadership) programs, and up to five courses (15 credit hours) to be transferred into the MBA International program.
- Business Policy & Strategy
- Social Issues in Business
- Managing Change
- Managing Information, Analytics and Decision-making
- International Study Tour
- Integrative Practicum
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 67 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Canada
- A four-year bachelor’s degree for entrance to a master’s program
- International applicants should consult the website regarding acceptable standards for admission, and are encouraged to submit the results of the Graduate Record Exam (GRE), especially the score for the subject test in the discipline being sought. English Proficiency Tests
- A completed on-line Application Form
- Reference Forms
- A Resume and Personal Statement of Interest outlining one’s purpose in applying to graduate studies.
- Fee: A non-refundable fee of $100 (Cdn funds) for ALL domestic and international applicants (subject to change) is to be paid on-line with the on-line application.
- Test Scores
International45840 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1528 CAD per credit during 12 months.
National10080 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 336 CAD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Regina
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.