Top 6 reasons to take the Levene Executive Master of Business Administration at the University of Regina program:
- Develop deeper business networks with cohort environment
- Intensive condensed program structure to suit your busy lifestyle
- Memorable International Study Tour exposes you to global business
- Customized capstone project
- Unique exposure to notable business leaders
- Find Canada’s only RBC Woman Executive in Residence here
Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Advanced Education, Saskatchewan, University of Regina (U of R) is a large (uniRank enrollment range: 10,000-14,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. University of Regina (U of R) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study.
- Management as a System
- Accounting for Managers
- Management and Organizational Behaviour
- Information Technology
- Human Resource Management
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA View 124 other Masters in Business Administration in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Applicants must possess a four-year undergraduate degree with a minimum grade point average equivalent to Canadian 70%.Applicants must have at least five years full-time, mid-to-senior management or leadership work experience.
- Experience must be obtained after completion of undergraduate degree
- Internships, work placements and Co-Operative Education placements will not be considered valid experience
- Minimum required TOEFL score is 580 paper-based / 80 internet-based
- See the FGSR website for minimum required scores for subsections of the TOEFL and other language tests
International applicants must submit proof of English proficiency if the language of instruction in their undergraduate degree was not English.
International35536 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53305 CAD for the full programme during 18 months.
National35536 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53305 CAD for the full programme during 18 months.
Living costs for Regina
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.