The Master of Business Administration program at San José State University aims at creating a general management (rather than a functional specialist) perspective.
Pragmatic in perspective, the focus is on problem analysis and synthesis, decision making, action taking throughout the functional areas of business and understanding the international context of business. The Lucas School's MBA prepares students through a broad curriculum of functional core courses, cross-functional and integrative courses, and elective courses
More informationVisit official programme website
- Business Research and Communications
- Managing in the Global Economy
- Developing and Managing People
- Financial and Managerial Accounting
- Marketing Management
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesBusiness Administration View 1032 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
- U.S. bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution, or the completion of a 4-year bachelor’s degree from a recognized, accredited, and approved institution from a country outside of the U.S.
- A 2.5 GPA (from the 0.0-4.0 U.S. grading scale) in the last degree completed, or a 2.5 GPA in the last two years of full time study. Please note that individual program requirements may have a higher GPA requirement.
- Good academic standing at the last institution attended.
- English Language Proficiency Exam, if necessary (see Step 5 for requirements).
International7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7176 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7176 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.