As leaders in the education of a highly trained and diverse scientific workforce, Biological Sciences, Concentration in Ecology and Evolution mission is to provide a dynamic educational experience by engaging students in hands-on, inquiry-based learning activities at the bench and in the field.
Through these experiences San José State University students will gain a conceptual and experiential understanding of the biological sciences spanning from molecules to ecosystems.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Graduate Seminar in Biological Sciences
- Graduate Studies in Biology
- Advanced Experimental Design and Analysis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesBiology View 868 other Masters in Biology in United States
To be considered for admission into SJSU, graduate applicants must meet the minimum CSU Eligibility requirements and SJSU program requirements set forth by our individual departments. SJSU minimum requirements for graduate school eligibility are:
- The completion of a 4-year bachelor’s degree from a recognized, accredited, and approved institution from a foreign country, or the completion of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Hold a GPA of at least 2.5 (from the 0.0-4.0 U.S. grading scale) in the last degree completed, or a GPA of 2.5 in the last two years of full time study.
International7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7176 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7176 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.