The global focus of the industry is reflected in the structure of this Master in Executive Management in Energy at BI Norwegian Business School . As reference cases we explore the development in Europe and Scandinavia during the last decade, as those regions have been pioneers with respect to new business models and energy market designs. In addition to the fundamentals of oil, gas and the electricity industry, you will gain a deep understanding of the undergoing energy transition.
This is done by combining Norway’s expertise in governance and technology development within the oil, natural gas and electricity sectors, with France’s leading energy technology knowledge. The collaboration between the leading international institutions BI Norwegian Business School and IFP School in Paris, gives this programme a unique profile with an exclusive opportunity to learn from international experts.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The Global Energy Ecosystem
- Fundamentals of oil, gas and power business
- Regulations, laws and leadership
- Energy Technology in Action
- Shaping the Future Energy Ecosystem
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement Studies Energy & Power Engineering View 7 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in Norway
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- You must have completed a Bachelor’s degree, corresponding to 180 officially approved ECTS from a university or equivalent qualification. NB! Please upload documentation for the whole degree (incl. all years).
- You must be 25 years of age or older.
- At least 4 years full-time work experience. If you have a prior Master’s degree, the requirement is 3 years full-time work experience.*
- Two letters of recommendation, where at least one refers to the applicant's performance in a work situation.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International21570 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32356 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
EU/EEA21570 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32356 EUR for the full programme during 18 months.
- Tuition fee: 315 000 NOK.
Living costs for Oslo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.