The Portland Master of Business Administration program from Portland State University draws on the city’s innovative business people and entrepreneurs to deliver a unique experience that will elevate your career. Open to evening and daytime students at the most diverse campus in Oregon, you’ll join a select cohort of individuals who enrich the learning experience with a wide array of perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences. The Portland MBA is built on industry relationships, providing an immersive graduate business education that could only happen in Portland — and only at Portland State University.
Students choose The Portland MBA because they seek to drive change. Graduates have used our MBA as a springboard to leadership careers in the private, public and nonprofit sectors. Whether you’re early in your career or a seasoned professional who wants to make a greater impact, The Portland MBA can help you achieve your objectives. Our MBA graduates frequently pursue careers in areas such as:
- Executive business management
- Financial management
- Government administration
- Human resource management
- International development
- Nonprofit leadership
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Pioneering Innovation
- Leadership Development and Assessment
- Economics & Sustainability of the Firm
- Integrated Strategy
- Capstone Consulting Project
- Leadership Immersion
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 21 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1660 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- To be considered for regular admission, applicants must have a minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.75 or the equivalent (on the U.S. 4.0 scale) from the degree granting institution(s). Applicants who have earned 9 or more letter-graded graduate credits must have a minimum graduate GPA of 3.0 or the equivalent; this graduate GPA supersedes the undergraduate GPA.
- Copies of official degree certificate/diploma
- Certified translation of transcripts
- Financial documentation demonstrating adequate financial support for at least the first year of study
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International28236 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 797 USD per credit during 21 months.
National28236 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 797 USD per credit during 21 months.
In-State23241 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 656 USD per credit during 21 months.
Living costs for Portland
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.