Research opportunities of the Justice Studies programme at the University of Regina are available in the following areas:
- Social contexts of crime;
- Critical analysis of judicial processes, correctional and restorative justice programs, and victims' services;
- Social justice issues related to economic equality, gender equality, ethno-cultural identity, and various aspects of inequality and injustice;
- Global justice, human rights, social development, international development, alternative models of globalization, and the role of local, national and global social movements.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Techniques in Justice Studies
- Multidisciplinary Theoretical Perspectives on Justice
- Interprofessional Collaboration for Public Safety, Health and Learning
- Public Safety and Community Policing
- Public Safety in a Democratic Society
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSociology Legal Studies Criminology View 25 other Masters in Legal Studies in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A graduating average of at least 70 per cent from a four-year baccalaureate degree (or equivalent) is required for admission to all programs except for English, History, Mathematics and Statistics and the Master of Public Adminsitration where the required average is 75 per cent.
- Applicants with a marginally lower four year average may be accepted if their performance in the last two complete years is significantly higher (75 per cent or more).
International1529 CAD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1529 CAD per credit during 12 months.
National337 CAD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 337 CAD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Regina
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.