Note: Study at our campus in Bergen or in Oslo.
You will gain a thorough understanding of theory and research in the area of leadership and organisational behaviour, and develop skills in applying this knowledge to real-life organisational challenges, and identify necessary changes for meeting organisational goals and ambitions.
With a Master of Science programme in Leadership and Organisational Psychology at BI Norwegian Business School you will be a relevant and attractive candidate for a great number of positions at the managerial level in a variety of organisations. Here are a few examples of positions our alumni have obtained:
- Recruitment Coordinator Scandinavia, Tesla Motors
- Nordic HR Manager, Texas Instruments
- Consultant/Analyst, PA Consulting Group
- Talent and Reward Manager, Telia Norge
- HR Specialist, Opera Software
- Communication Manager, Thales Norway
- Other position titles include Organisational Consultant, Customer Relations Manager, Business Analyst, Manager for Change and Management Trainee in various companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership in Organizations
- Managing Across Cultures
- Psychological Measurement and Individual Differences
- Motivational Science-Creating Work Motivation and Motivating Work Environments
- Research Methodology for Organisational Behaviour
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Priority application deadline for Master of Science: 1 March After 1 March, applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
DisciplinesPsychology Management Studies Leadership View 5 other Masters in Leadership in Norway
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Minimum 3,5 (B) on the ECTS scale
- 1.1 Undergraduate Degree
- a) A successfully completed Bachelor’s degree (180 ECTS credits) in the field of business administration
- b) A successfully completed Bachelor’s degree with a specialisation (minimum 80 ECTS credits) in one of the following, provided that the combination of courses gives a good foundation for further studies within organisational psychology:
- Organisation studies
- Various social sciences (e.g. management, international business, etc.)
- 1.2 The Bachelor’s degree must include the following courses, or equivalent:
- Research Methodology
- Organisational subjects (e.g. Leadership, Psychology)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International11000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 EUR per year during 24 months.
National11000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 11000 EUR per year during 24 months.
- EU/EEA Applicants: NOK 114 200
- Outside EU/EEA Applicants: NOK 148 400
Living costs for Oslo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Scholarships are available for applicants with EU/EEA citizenship.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.