The M.S.N. Online Nurse Leader Program from Ohio University's students will learn best practices in nursing leadership, policy, informatics, administration and quality improvement. They will apply knowledge and practice leadership skills to drive change in today’s dynamic healthcare environment.
Nurse Leader program Highlights:
- Quick completion in just 5 semesters (30 credit hours)
- 100% online (no on-campus visits)
- Spring and fall semester start dates
- 400 practicum hours in a leadership role in a health-care facility
- Fall semester start date: Nursing program application deadlines are earlier than general Ohio University's Graduate College deadlines.
- Leadership in Systems and Organizations for Advanced Nursing Practice
- Informatics for Advanced Practice Nursing
- Health Policy and Advocacy for Advanced Nursing Practice
- Analysis of Evidence-Based Practice for Advanced Nursing Practice
- Nursing Administration
- Project Planning and Evaluation for Advanced Practice Nursing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesManagement Studies Nursing View 392 other Masters in Nursing in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Ohio University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.0;
- Resident of, and hold an active RN license, in approved states;
- Official college transcripts;
- 3 letters of recommendation;
- Professional Goals Statement: 3-5 page academic essay.
International17436 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8718 USD per semester during 24 months.
National17436 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8718 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State9444 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4722 USD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.