- The M.S. Industrial and Systems Engineering from Ohio University is designed to build upon mathematical and analytical expertise gained from a technical education and professional experience. It is heavily directed toward using the computer to solve manufacturing, supply chain, distribution, logistics, quality, reliability, human factors, finance and other service problems and includes courses from other departments to provide valuable interdisciplinary experiences.
- Areas of faculty interests include manufacturing systems, scheduling, artificial intelligence, systems simulation, process planning, distribution systems, genetic algorithms, neural networks, data mining, logistics, supply chain management, humanitarian logistics, human factors, quality control and reliability, information systems, transportation, applied optimization in manufacturing and service sectors.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
All graduate students are required to take
- ISE 6300 - Seminar in Industrial and Systems Engineering, as well as
- ET 6020 - Technical Writing Seminar.
Independent study up to four credit hours may be taken for degree credit in addition to hours earned in thesis or project. A maximum of 8 credit hours of elective graduate level courses may be taken outside the department, provided they are included in an approved plan of study. You are also required to complete at least 7 semester hours in graduate-only courses, while others can be graduate courses that are cross-listed with 4000 level undergraduate courses.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering Artificial Intelligence View 198 other Masters in Artificial Intelligence in United States
A degree-seeking application must include:
- Appropriate application fee
- Academic transcripts
- Resume or CV
- Evidence of English Proficiency (non-native speakers of English only)
- The department welcomes applications from students with engineering degrees as well as those with a bachelor’s degree in physical sciences, including mathematics and computer science, production/operations management from an accredited four-year college or university.
- A TOEFL or IELTS score that meets the university minimum requirement is required for non-native English speakers.
- A minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.75
- Three letters of recommendation are required.
International12948 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6474 USD per semester during 24 months.
National12948 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6474 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State6996 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3498 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Athens
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.